ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can be used to identify a user. This includes first and last name, postal address, e-mail address and IP address;
- What rights do users have regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted ;
- Eventually, the site’s policy on cookies.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: data is collected and processed for one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data retention limited in time: data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the All Images website are as follows:
- First and last name
- Profile picture
- Email address
- Postal address
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site:
- When registering on the All Images application
- When the user orders products
The data controller will keep all data collected on the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 5 years.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Personal information (last name, first name and profile photo) is used to personalize the application’s interface and content;
- The email address is registered to ensure the uniqueness of user accounts and to enable users to log in and retrieve their passwords;
- The postal address is used to create invoices for product purchases;
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data may be transmitted to the third party(ies) listed below:
C. DATA HOSTING
The All-Images site is hosted on Scaleway’s Cloud offering. It is geographically located at Scaleway’s hosting center in Gravelines, France.
For further information, please refer to : https://www.ovhcloud.com/fr/personal-data-protection/
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Morgan FUCHS. He can be contacted as follows: by email at email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that information and data transfer via the site is secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) secures the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with your request, you must provide the following information: your first and last name, e-mail address and, if relevant, your account number, personal space number or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a) Right of access, rectification and deletion
Users may view, update, modify or request the deletion of their personal data by following the procedure set out below:
Via the reserved area, users can modify all their personal data.
If the user cannot or does not wish to connect, he/she should contact the application manager via support, the contact form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If he/she has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal space by following the procedure below:
From your profile, a button allows you to request deletion. They can also contact the application manager via support, the contact form or by email email@example.com.
b) The right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
Users can export all their data directly from their profile. A compressed file containing the list of trips, all personal data, the profile photo and the generated PDF notebooks will be downloaded.
Users may request the portability of their personal data from the data controller by sending an e-mail to the above address. A compressed file containing the history of its fast rewrites, the backup of its dictionaries, the backup of its variable tables, the export of its permutations and the export of its generations.
c) Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and overriding reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to the data controller to restrict the processing of his/her personal data, by sending an e-mail to the above address.
d) Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
e) Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize what is to become of their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f) Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required before personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb) stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the company to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user’s comfort.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for the user’s permission to store “cookies” on his or her hard disk.
Users are informed that they may refuse to accept cookies by configuring their browser software.
For your information, the following addresses provide instructions on how to configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
For more information about cookie management tools, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Should the user decide to deactivate cookies, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
You can also deactivate cookies directly using the tool provided on the site. Interactive, it allows you to manage your cookies via a banner available at the bottom of the page on the first visit, or via a “Cookie management” button available on any page. All active cookies will be displayed, with the option of deactivating them individually.
B. Description of cookies used by the site
In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), certain cookies do not require your prior consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or their sole purpose is to enable or facilitate electronic communication. These include session ID cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies and interface personalization cookies. These cookies are fully subject to the present policy insofar as they are issued and managed by All Images.
When browsing the site, users are informed that third-party cookies may be stored.
More specifically, these are the following third parties:
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with current law.
However, in the event of substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner:
– By notification on the users’ reserved area ;
– By e-mail to the address provided by the user;